The weeks are flowing it’s hard to believe we are already half way through March.
How Artificial Intelligence Is Innovating Email Marketing
The email marketing industry is currently in the midst of a seismic shift in the way it builds marketing content and in how that content is delivered to consumers.
Chances are quite good at this point that any global internet user with a Facebook account, an Instagram account, or an email address has probably already experienced this shift, most of them without even realizing it.
Like so many of the digital marketing shifts that preceded it, the one currently taking shape is being driven by technological innovation
- Even in my Google G Suite email, I’m noticing then when I reply s it gives me a choice of 3 prewritten phrase based on the context of the email., 90% of the time I would say these are spot on and useful…
- This is gold write it down “What sets AI apart from the algorithms and automation technologies that preceded it is something far more valuable still: artificial intelligence learns. True artificial intelligence gets more effective and more efficient at completing its assigned task with every passing day”…
- Hubspot found “47% of consumers make the decision to open or ignore an email based on that email’s subject line alone”…
According toCriteo email open rates across all industries hovering somewhere around 18%, So there’s plenty of scopeto improve these headlines with AI…
Go Read – How Artificial Intelligence Is Innovating Email Marketing
Consumer Behavior In Marketing – Patterns, Types, Segmentation
How many times throughout the day do you make decisions? What should I wear today? What perfume should I put on? What am I going to have for lunch? If you think about it, we take many decisions every day without giving them much thought. And these decisions, however insignificant they may seem, keep marketers up at night. Because decoding the processes behind them means that we can use that info to boost revenue.
What is the meaning of consumer behavior
Marketerwe need to study Why Customers Buy? Their consumer purchase patterns and buying trends… It’s would be useful to know: What affects consumer behaviour… They have broken these into 5 reasons: 1. Marketing campaigns – 2. Economic conditions – 3. Personal preferences – 4. Group influence & 5. Purchasing power F Only33% of the companies that use customer segmentation say they find it significantly impactful… There are six primary types of behavioural segmentation … 1. Benefits sought – 2. Occasion or timing-based – 3. Usage rate – 4. Brand loyalty status – 5. User status & 6. Customer journey stage… How many are you using?
- It always seems to come back to understanding the Customer Journey… You should align your communications and offers by segmenting & personalising the customer experiences at every stage to increase conversion…
Go Read – Consumer Behavior In Marketing – Patterns, Types, Segmentation
Is My WordPress Site Hacked? 7 Signs of Infection
Done right, optimised mobile forms can deliver more than an increased conversion rate: They can become a competitive advantage—a reason users choose to fill out a form on your site.
Finding yourself asking “Is my WordPress site hacked?” means you’ll want some quick answers. In this post, we cover seven signs of infection and what to do if you discover you’ve been hacked.
The faster you notice the signs of a website breach, the quicker you can get your site cleaned up. The quicker you can get your website cleaned, the less damage the hack can do to your website.
- There’s nothing more ignoring & frustrating than trying to fix a site which has been hacked… I had a client who came to me because they had been hacked, the scumbags added 80,000 phishing pages to their website… Not fun to fix, slow & painful…
- Watch out for these signs 1. Your Homepage is Different – 2. Your Website Performance Has Dropped – 3. Your Website Contains Malicious or Spam Popups Ads – 4. You Notice a Decrease in Website Traffic – 5. Unexpected File Changes – 6. Unexpected New Users & 7. Admin Users Removed
- This is why you need to set a proper robust back up system… Update your plugins & themes to reduce to risk
of ofbeing hacked…
Go Read – Is My WordPress Site Hacked? 7 Signs of Infection
Marking 30 Years Of The Web, Tim Berners-Lee Calls For A joint Fight Against Disinformation
The inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, has published an open letter to mark the 30th anniversary of the day — March 12, 1989 — when he submitted his original proposal for an information management system that went on to underpin the birth of online services.
The proposal, dubbed “vague but exciting” by his boss at the time, married hypertext with Internet TCP and domain name system ideas. Berners-Lee also had to design and build a web browser and put together the first web server. The first website was put up a couple of years later, running on a NeXT computer at CERN, where Berners-Lee had worked.
The rest, as they say, is internet history.
- It’s hard to believe that the internet has only been around for only 30 years… I’m sure when Tim Berners-Lee created he would of had no idea how this would change our lives. My dad was still writing & creating blogs at 80 years of age…
- Lately, Tim Berners-Lee has not been happy in the direction the internets moving… he launched a series of public interventions, warning especially about corporate capture of the online sphere. He wants to break the grip of the dominant digital Players… Once Genie it’s impossible to put it back…
- He’s not all Doom & Gloom for Berners-Lee also writings positively the web has become “a public square, a library, a doctor’s office, a shop, a school, a design studio, an office, a cinema, a bank, and so much more.”..
Go Read – Marking 30 Years Of The Web, Tim Berners-Lee Calls For A joint Fight Against Disinformation
‘How Are You, Really?’ Our Industry Health Needs Help
Why is it so hard for us to truthfully answer the question ‘how are you?’ Nina Nyman ponders the mental health of the media, marketing and creative industry.
This article originally appeared in The Truth Issue, our October/November 2018 print edition of Marketing magazine.
If you’ve ever met someone from Finland you’d know that we are generally pretty direct and honest. Telling the truth is one of the core values we are brought up with. I reckon it’s to do with the weather, because who has time for BS when it’s -20 Celsius and it hurts just to open your mouth?
- This one close to my heart because I have a daughter who
suffersfrom Mental Health Issues …
- “We recently ran ‘Mentally Healthy 2018’ – the first ever major study into the mental health of our industry, in partnership with Everymind and Never Not Creative. Of the 1800 respondents, 56% show signs of mild to severe depression and 55% show signs of mild to severe anxiety. Each is 20% more than the national average – outlined in a 2015 report released by the Australian Psychological Society”
- We work hard, but there is a Price to pay. What’s the cause? Stress is a key contributor, with 57% of respondents showing signs of stress and 18% showing signs of ‘severe’ or ‘extremely severe’ stress. The pressure we put on ourselves, the pressure from others and juggling multiple responsibilities are perceived to be the most stressful
Go Read – ‘How Are You, Really?’ Our Industry Health Needs Help